Information required to qualify for a subdivision bond includes the following:
- City or County approved Bonding Estimate
- Required Bond Forms
- Subdivision Agreement
- Partnership Agreement or Operating Agreement
- Financial Statements
- Family Trust(s)
- Vicinity Map of project
- Surety application/questionnaire
- Digital pictures of site if you have them.
- Financial statement for development
- Appraisals if available
Before downloading any application call (888) 515-0916 and speak with a broker. The subdivision bond market is in a “hard” market and each deal needs to be structured correctly. Grading permits are generally written freely for owner occupied residences with good credit.